Saturday, March 12, 2011

Help MSAJ President Answer The Media (Earthquake)

To all friends in Japan, the media and many families are flooding my mail seeking for information. Please help. I dont have time and energy to answer all journalists. I am prioritizing families asking for their children and helping the Embassy.

List of media who have contacted me:
Radio Astro: Moganadas Muniandy ( HP: 012-3583742)
Akhbar Harian Metro : Alan Alanla (FB: ALAN ALANLA)
Berita Harian Malaysia: Wan Anwar (YM:timo tenet)
Berita Harian KL, Malaysia: Azis Ngah (FB : Mohd Azis Ngah, azis@bharian.com.my)
The Star, Shaun Ho (Email: shaunh@thestar.com.my)
Utusan Malaysia, Nurazlina Jamaludin (Email: nurazlina_jamaludin@yahoo.com.my)
RTM, Murni Ali (FB: murni ali) 

Contact me at presiden_kanto@msaj.net

Your cooperation is deeply appreciated. Thank you.
Comments
Tweets
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

About MSAJ

MSAJ Logo

Welcome to the official website of the Malaysian Students' Association In Japan (MSAJ)! Established in 1976, MSAJ aims to provide welfare to Malaysian students studying in Japan, and also to bring home closer to everyone. Join us today!